Monday, April 27, 2015

A challenged i faced in my life that i had a hard time with was getting over my granny death. My granny was my motivator when my parents weren't around. She even worked at the same middle school i went to my 3rd grade year. The hardest part about facing this challenge was doing it alone, i felt like i couldn't go to nobody for guidance. Feeling this way gave me an opportunity by releasing this aggression on the football field. In addition, my grades started dropping in which my parents did not allow. I felt skeptical about everything. So one day in my room i prayed and asked for strength and healing. The next day i regained energy and i strived for better each and everyday. I got better as a football and my grades stayed secure of an letter grade of an A. So Emmey Noether's story is no different from mines because the challenge we had to overcome was difficult but we held in and got threw it. We over came it by not giving up ad doing it on our own with no help. We got it done by pushing ourselves to strive for greatness and to do what we love and make people believe we could always do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment