Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Curtis Galbert
Oct 24, 2014
Period 2

Describe examples of at least two styles of digital/computer-generated artwork being produced for hire through the site (image manipulation, digital painting, 3D modeling, digital sculpting, etc.)
This website has a variety of styles of digital/computer generated artwork being produced for hire. Two styles are web design and computer graphics.

How much are art services being sold for, on average, based upon your observations?
-On average, these art services are being sold for $30 an hour.

Are artists generally listing their educational background when advertising a service? Why would they, or wouldn't they list such information?

-These artists are listing their educational background because it persuades the customers to buy their work instead of others who are selling the same items but have less experience.

Advertisement
My name is Curtis and I would like to talk with you to create a business plan that can be beneficial to the both of us. For a starter I would only charge 10 dollars an hour just see if I consume customers with the work I provide. I feel I am the best, and only getting better as time progresses. If you give me a chance, I will make it the best offer you dealt with. 
    



No comments:

Post a Comment